Friday 30 October 2009

[Info] Changes to EIB Review Ratings – Clear Rate System

Due to confusion about my review ratings expressed by some readers, I have opted to change my review rating scores from stars to an out of 10 system I have affectionately called my Clear Rate System.

1-2/10 = Abysmal - Stay well away

3-4/10 = Poor - A bad idea. Just don't buy.

5-6/10 = Average - Not bad, but not good either. Best for dedicated fans
.
7-8/10 = Good - A good product that should definitely be looked into.

9-10/10 = Excellent - An absolutely outstanding product. You have not lived until you have experienced this.

This system provides more clear scores, rather than the confusing stars system I brought over from my video blog (which I felt was easier to use for that format). Review scores will be gradually updated for the things I’ve reviewed prior to this change.

Also look out for the +/- points which provides a quick summary of the best and worst features of an item.