Thursday 8 July 2010

Blog Blasts Back from Big Bang 2.0

Hi guys.

A little personal blog post from myself here. Soon I will be posting again after months of inactivity. Isn't that great?

Unfortunately there has been stuff in the past that I haven't had time to finish, but that may be finished some time, I dunno.

Anyway, stuff to look forward to, dependant on when I get game/books etc.. finished.

GAMES
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

BOOKS
The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan

ANIME
Death Note
Clannad + Clannad After Story

The above is what is definitely coming, but there are others I'm considering. Plus stay tuned for AN EXCLUSIVE VIDEO BLOG which will be here when I've uploaded all the parts to YouTube (it's almost an hour long). 

Plus, the blog is getting a redesign, complete with *gasp!* a page menu in the sidebar and a header banner! This will become what is the 5th generation of The Emperor Ing Blog, with this being the 3rd gen on Blogger (each major redesign is a generation).

Until then, see ya!










No comments:

Post a Comment