Monday 9 August 2010

Hentai in HMV

Randomly in Sunderland's HMV today I was quite surprised to find some hentai in the anime section. Never seen any in before, hence my surprise. The item in question was the box set of The Darkness Series, three hentai OVAs.

Basically, these are three hentai OVAs about tentacle rape (yum yum); Alien of Darkness, Idol of Darkness, and Mission of Darkness. As you can see plainly on the box a naked lass getting tentacle raped, which was what caught my eye in the first place.

It was quite an intriguing thing at first glance as it is the first time I have seen stuff like that in there. All I could think of was, "Tentacle hentai?? In HMV??? WTF?" So yeah, moral of the story is always keep an eye out for something expected, you never know when a tentacle or a pedobear could be waiting just around the corner to rape you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment