Saturday 14 August 2010

Random Update To Join In the Fun

Hi all you readers, it's personal message time!

As you may know, next Thursday is results day. Oooooh. So there will definitely be some sort of post here on that day detailing my emotions. Also, there may be that results day video I promised in my Final Days video blog. We'll see about that one.

I do have sort-of deadlines for stuff, but due to gaming I've been missing some of them, so just expect posts whenever. However, if I get everything I want done by Monday, expect no posts until Thursday due to preparing stuff for the worst. Seeking phone numbers, getting letters etc... ready. You know, all that rubbish.

And I have just noticed that blog wasn't in Google Chrome's default dictionary, so pop! In it goes! Haha!

Anyway, I've been thinking of what to do with my blog in terms of reviews and that, and this post was basically just to say what's happening. So... I have just uploaded the first Visual Basic 6.0 tutorial. I've actually decided, for purposes of not overloading anyone who is going to view my tutorials, to split it in two. I was going to include input boxes with my first tutorial but now I have put it in the second, which is basically a continuation of the first.

The next big thing is gearing up for the release of Metroid: Other M on the 3rd September. I am now just about to start a feature looking back at previous Metroid titles. This should be up on Monday or Tuesday and will be my last post until Thursday.

For Monday 30th August I plan to have done a review of Clannad ~After Story ~ to complete all the Clannad stuff.

However please note that anything after results day may come at random times due to certain events. However my aim will continue to be one review on the Monday or Tuesday of every week.

What follows are planned reviews. The plans below may or may not happen.

[GCN] Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
[Wii] Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
[DS] Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
[Anime] Death Note - Complete Series [ON HIATUS UNTIL I WATCH THE SUB]
[Anime] Strawberry Panic
[Wii] Mario Kart Wii
[Wii] Super Smash Bros. brawl
[360] Final Fantasy XIII [Don't expect this until Xmas 2010/early 2011]
[Wii] Metroid: Other M [Don't expect this until I've finished the game, which may be around Xmas 2010/early 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment